||When traveling, it is worth taking extra measures to secure your
baggage and valuables. Please refer to a few pointers below:
- Attach name tag(s) or card on the outside and inside of your baggage.
- Attach unique stickers, tape, or labels on your baggage to ease
identification and avoid collection errors on arrival.
- Ensure your baggage are securely closed and locked where possible,
except when traveling to and from the USA. Please refer to our Security
Checks pointers or the TSA
website for further details.
- Use good quality baggage that does not damage easily and lasts longer.
- Remove old destination tag.
- Hand-carry items of value or important documents.
||We are not liable for loss of, damage to or delay in the delivery of
fragile or perishable items, keys, artwork, cameras, money, jewellery,
precious metals, silverware, medicines, drug, dangerous goods, commercial
goods, odd-sized articles, negotiable papers, securities or other valuables,
business documents, passports and other identification documents, or samples,
which are included in your checked baggage.